- 25yrs Competitive training and Coaching
- Andre Ramos BJJ Essex Head Coach
- BCMMA Pro Featherweight European Champion
- U.C.F Featherweight champion
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt
- Kung Fu Black Belt
- Kickboxing Black Belt
- Undefeated as Amatuer in MMA
- 30yr + Martial Arts experience both competing and coaching.
- Certified Senior Instructor ( KRU)
- British Junior Batamweight Champion
- Represented the UK internationally in Kickboxing.
- ISKA European Title Contender
- Owner of the Successful Nomads Gym since 1994.
- Karate Brown Belt
Paul has been training and competing in combative martial arts for the past 25 years, competing in karate first until he moved to Essex and started competing nationally in kung fu and finally moving into MMA at 20 years old and has been competing in MMA for the past 10 years.
- 50 + combat fights
- 33 MMA fights
- Finished every Professional contest
- 3 x Amateur MMA Champion
- Cage Warriors signed
- Cage Warriors 2014 'Submission of the Year'
- Competed in and won multiple Bjj Gi & NoGi tournaments
- Competed for Professional Titles in MMA
Steve Mills has been extensively involved in martial arts throughout his whole life studying Karate ,Kickboxing and freestyle , Muay Thai and Boxing. He now focuses on the running of the successful Nomads Gym and Primal Nomads Muay Thai fight team .
Jamie Pritchard is a very experience MMA competitor, competing on some of the top platforms Europe has to offer with over 50 bouts to his name .